Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dani in Bondage, Part One

Every once in a while, I like to test my digital editing skills by trying something really difficult. Since I occasionally like to imagine myself as a bondage sissy, for this set of images, I worked at inserting myself into some sexy tie-ups.

Here are the two "base" images, of the original bondage model and my own feminized portrait:



And here's the result of the merger:



Here's a little of what I did: After pasting my face in a new layer, I adjusted it to the angle of the original, and fixed the skintones to be closer. Then I put the ball-gagged mouth on a separate layer and moved it into position on my face, adjusting the color of the lips to my own bright red. Then I also fixed it so the hair fell properly, including a moderate change in the line of the brow.

Satisfied with the face, I enlarged the boobs a little and adjusted the ropes to match. Finally, I added the cock cream leaking from around the ball-gag, a fave touch of my own.

Thoughts? Comments? More to come.

4 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Wow Dani,

You did such a great job that I can't hardly tell much difference from the original picture and the finished picture.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Don't know whether this one or the third is my favorite.

What I found interesting is the addition of "cock cream" (wonderful wording!). I haven't been able to read all of your stories, but the ones that I have definitely have the main characters as heterosexual sissies for the most part. There was at least one her where a sissy kissed a man but I think that was to trap him and there was one from your old site but I believe that was due to a request. And I do remember at some point reading a mention that you considered yourself straight. Did I read this wrong. Or is your sexuality more fluid than that?

I bring this up because even though I do you like your stories already, I would also LOVE to see more stories with this kind if imagery...but only if they were also exciting to you, too.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I'm definitely straight...but I'm also a submissive sissy. I'll do what my mistress wants. Most of the time when I imagine eating cock cream, it's my own, actually...fed to me by my mistress.

In addition, I know it's an idea that turns on lots of other TVs, CDs, and sissies, and I have no objection to pushing other people's buttons as well as my own!

Anonymous said...

Oh! You're such a sweetheart. Thank you.