Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Woman We'd MOST Love to Be



If you had told me, 15 months ago when this on-line pageant began, that Olivia Newton-John would be "crowned" as the woman this community of transvestites, cross-dressers and sissies wanted to be, I'd have called you crazy. I'd have bet it would be someone like Angelina Jolie or perhaps a time-honored icon like Grace Kelly.

But, looking back at it, I see the reasons: From her debut as the virginal ingenue of country-pop, through the sex-bomb in leather and spandex at the finale of Grease, right up through her current image of cancer-survivor earth mother, ONJ has remained feminine and beautiful.

Isn't that what we all long to be?

After the weekend, I'll fill you in on the new poll that will take the place of this one.

No comments: