Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Dressing 3

Things are a bit better today weather-wise, so I tried dressing...but again I went wigless and makeup-less. I also decided to be very daring and shaved my legs enough to go bare-legged as well. The result is better than I had any reason to hope. The dress is a green jersey henley-collar shirt dress from Kmart.



I also tried something else that I hadn't attempted in a while; as long as I was doing all the digital makeup, I decided to try a digital "dye-job", as well...hence the hair color. Not sure if it worked.

Accessories are hair bow, silver jewelry, and black patent pumps.



Here's a portrait...I'm trying to smile more. Not quite the broad grin of Monday's portraits, but I think it's more attractive.



More pics on Flickr; another outfit later today.

No comments: