Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jingle Belle 10

No new shoes after all today. The ones I was going to show off have ankle straps...and I have learned that I simply am either too fumble-fingered or not limber enough to buckle them. And, unlike the straps on my mary-janes and t-straps, the ankle straps do not stretch enough for me to get the shoes on with the straps already fastened. (Perhaps women who wear ankle-strap shoes always have assistance in this?)



The red party dress is by George, from Wal-Mart in October 2008; the shoes are Fioni "Hilt" red patent pumps, from Payless in November 2009. Other accessories are a red rosette headband, gold jewelry, and natural hose.



And a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; tomorrow, still more red; don't forget to rate the woman you'd love to be (details here); and please give me your thoughts on my new dilemma (details on that here)!

No comments: