Friday, March 14, 2014

March Maidenhood 7

And still more new clothes...sort of...



Here's a funny thing...when I saw this blouse in the thrift shop, I thought it looked similar to one I had "culled" from my wardrobe last month ~ and when I got home and checked it against my photos and the info I had on the "other" blouse, I was pretty sure it actually was the same one. But I didn't donate the blouse to the thrift shop I found it in...but to another (run by the same organization).

Anyway, the shiny striped blouse is by Gitano originally found in a thrift shop in January 2013 and reacquired in March 2014; the very pale tan straight skirt is by Alfred Dunner, also found in the thrift shop in March 2014; the shoes are Christian Siriano "Shanghai" neutral peep-toe pumps, from Payless in April 2011. Other accessories are the shiny bow, silver jewelry, and natural hose.



A nice portrait:


More pics on Flickr; one more outfit that I'll post tomorrow; and don't forget to choose the woman you'd prefer to be (details here)!

No comments: