Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Janus Syndrome 2015-2016

Every year about this time, I post about how well I met my goals for the old year and what my goals for the new year will be. (BTW, Janus is the two-faced Roman god who looked both backward and forward, making him the patron of doorways and of the new year, hence January being named for him.)

Last year's goals:

1. Yes, dress as often as possible, try for at least once a month.

2. Never go more than two days without posting something here.

3. (And this one is the most unlikely) Find an excuse to remove my mustache, so I can do a better (unedited) makeup job when dressing.

I didn't quite make number one, as I went through September without dressing once. OTOH, most other months I dressed more than once.

I'm not sure I never missed more than two days posting, but averaging out the total number of posts for the year, I came very close to posting every day.

No...I still have my mustache.

However, I did begin writing again.

Goals for 2016:

1. Dress at least once a month (again).

2. Post almost every day.

3. Finish a new story as often as possible (every two months?).

4. Start a tumblr page (not sure how it will differ from this blog, but I want to give it a shot).

Happy New Year!

No comments: