Thursday, December 31, 2015
The Janus Syndrome 2015-2016
Last year's goals:
1. Yes, dress as often as possible, try for at least once a month.
2. Never go more than two days without posting something here.
3. (And this one is the most unlikely) Find an excuse to remove my mustache, so I can do a better (unedited) makeup job when dressing.
I didn't quite make number one, as I went through September without dressing once. OTOH, most other months I dressed more than once.
I'm not sure I never missed more than two days posting, but averaging out the total number of posts for the year, I came very close to posting every day.
No...I still have my mustache.
However, I did begin writing again.
Goals for 2016:
1. Dress at least once a month (again).
2. Post almost every day.
3. Finish a new story as often as possible (every two months?).
4. Start a tumblr page (not sure how it will differ from this blog, but I want to give it a shot).
Happy New Year!