Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dani at the Sissy Ball


Part  Three: Competition
As they walked away from the bar,  a familiar voice called from behind. “Lola, is that you?”

Lola and Dani turned to see their old friend Vera Demanden. “Vera, darling,” Lola said. “I had no idea you would be here as well! How are you?”

“Just fine, Lola…and I see you have Dani in fine form as well. I didn’t know you were coming to the states, let alone to this very city!” Vera exclaimed.

“When Dani told me about the Sissy Ball, I couldn’t miss the chance to show her off this way!” Lola answered. “But where is your pretty Petal?”

“My sissy nephew is busy getting ready for the talent competition,” Vera said. “She must look her frilliest and prissiest for that,” Vera said.

“There’s a talent competition?” Lola asked. She turned to Dani. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“Oh, Mistress,” Dani replied. “I have no special talent to display so I didn’t think it would matter!”

“Let me be the judge of that, Dani…now, I think you should go over there and consider your mistake,” she pointed to a couch in a recessed part of the ballroom. “Wouldn’t that be nice?”

“Yes, Mistress…nice…nice…nice…nice…nice…nice…nice….” And Dani went to sit, repeating her induction phrase. By the time she reached the couch, she was deep in trance.

“Well, now that Dani is…distracted…let’s continue our conversation, Vera, dear,” Lola said. “What sort of talents are the sissies expected to display?”

“Oh, all sorts, darling!” Vera answered. “Some quite normal like singing and dancing…others somewhat unusual—generally of the sexual sort, I’d say. Surely there’s something you’ve done with Dani in trance that would be appropriate?”

Lola thought for a moment. “Actually, there is! But what is your precious Petal going to be doing?”

“I’d prefer that to be a surprise…it’s certainly going to be a surprise for Petal!” Vera said, laughing. 
“Well, I had better go make sure she’s ready. The competition begins in half-an-hour. If you want Dani to be part of it, you better get her signed up and ready.”

“Thank you, Vera. I’ll see you later.” With that, Vera headed off to find her feminized nephew, while Lola went to sit with her entranced sissy. “Dani, you are nice and deep, so compliant, so docile, ready to obey….”

“Yes, Mistress,” Dani replied in monotone. “Obedience is pleasure….”

“Yes, it is, dear….now, do you remember what happens when I say Svengali says sing? Don’t do it now, just tell me if you remember….”

“Yes, Mistress…I sing my special song…in my most feminine voice,” Dani answered.

“Yes, exactly. Now, we’re going to enter you in the talent competition…and you are going to sing your song…but there will be a special ending to it,” Lola informed her. “Listen carefully….” And Lola outlined the special ending to the song.

Thirty minutes later, the talent competition was in full swing. Several of the sissies performed quite erotic strip teases, others sang songs with teasing lyrics. A few even demonstrated their talented mouths and tongues. Petal and Dani were the last two.

Petal was dressed in a lovely, lacy, frilly dress that ended inches above her knees. Her hair was done in curls, with a bow on top. She curtseyed, then began her act—which consisted of inviting another sissy to the stage and bringing the poor thing to orgasm without touching her sissy-cock. Petal merely teased the little pansy with her mouth, with deep kisses , and her hands roaming all over her partner’s body. When the “volunteer” finally shuddered in climax (it took all of five minutes!), the crowd roared with approval.

Now, it was Dani’s turn. She took the stage in her tiny, shiny dress, and curtseyed. Then, from the audience, Mistress Lola called, “Svengali says sing!

Dani began to sing in her breathy, Marilyn-like voice:

“When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curls
I float as the clouds on air do
I enjoy being a girl

“When Mistress says I'm cute and funny
And my teeth aren't teeth but pearls
I just lap it up like honey
I enjoy being a girl

“When I hear a complementary whistle
That greets every move people see
I turn and I glower and I gristle
But I'm happy to know the whistle’s meant for me

“I'm strictly a male turned female
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a dominant female
who'll enjoy having a guy, being a girl like me!”

The crowd began to applaud, but the act wasn’t over yet. Mistress Lola spoke again: “Squirt, Sissy, Squirt!” And Dani’s sissy-cock visibly stiffened and spurted its cream.

Now, the crowd again roared its approval and the mistress of ceremonies came forward to announce that Petal had taken second place and Dani first place! Lola vowed they would return next year with an even more astonishing performance…perhaps as a duo!

THE END



Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: