Monday, August 13, 2018

My Day as Maid Lola

Mistress Lola asked that I create a visual of my transformation into Maid Lola from our most recent hypno session. Here is what I sent her:

"What's your name, new maid?"

"My name...my name is....Lola, Mistress"

And as you say it
it becomes real
You realise now
that you are Lola
You are maid Lola


I am maid Lola...

And all those non-Lola thoughts
spiral away
like the stirring of the tea
You are Lola
You are a maid
This is who you are
And Mistress Lola smiles
and says
"Of course. My good maid Lola"


On receiving that, Mistress Lola sent a new message, one with a trance induction and new post-hypnotic suggestions, suggestions that I would spend the day thinking and feeling as Maid Lola, even though outwardly I would be male. And that, at the end of the day, I would send her my reactions. Here is my report:

What a strange day it has been! I look down at myself and consciously I see the male version of Dani in t-shirt and jeans. But in my mind, I feel my corset, my well-padded bra with Mistress's magic mammaries, my pretty panties and my fishnet hose. I feel the rustle of my petticoats under the satin of my maid's uniform...and the tension in my arches and calves from my five-inch heels.

I speak and know I am using my male voice, but I hear the breathy tones and British accent of Maid Lola. I have to resist the urge to curtsey and give myself away. Even now, as I prepare for bed, I have a desire to wear my prettiest baby-doll nightie...a desire I resist because my wife would never understand.

No comments: