Monday, November 5, 2018

Under Control, Part Three

Part Three

Honora began pulling out a range of clothing, from a frilly little girl party dress complete with petticoats to a figure-hugging sheathe to a mix of tops and skirts and girlish pants. "This is my favorite," she said, holding up the party dress.

"Not yet," Ms. Control noted. "I think we should start him off as a very obvious, androgynous sissy, and let him grow into being a true girl." She began going through the other clothes, picking out what she thought were suitable choices. Honora bowed to her wishes, knowing her friend had far more experience in this.

While it all went on, Justin simply stared at himself in the mirror, thinking and murmuring, "Sissies look pretty...I'm a sissy...I look pretty...Sissies look pretty...I'm a sissy...I look pretty..." over and over again. By the time they were ready to dress him, he was convinced that being a pretty sissy was his own idea.

"Come here, Justin," Ms. Control called. "Time to make you even prettier!"

"Yes, Ms. Control," he answered and went to her. She started by pulling a short-sleeved pink crop-top t-shirt over his head. "Maybe we'll get a nice piercing for your belly button," she teased. Next she handed him a pair of tight pink jeggings. "Pull these on, sweetie," she advised, "make sure they're nice and tight and smooth on your legs and sissy ass."

The final touch was a pair of pink patent-leather ballet flats with cute gold bows on the instep. Honora helped him slip into them. "Go look in the mirror again, Justin." He moved back in front of the mirror and smiled. "I'm a sissy...I look pretty..." he murmured.

"You certainly do, Justin," Ms. Control agreed. "Now, it's time for you to wake from your trance. When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will awaken, aware of all that you have done and all that has changed within you."

"One.....two.....three...." SNAP!

Justin's eyes flew wide and he gasped. "Oh, my...what have you done? What am I?"

Ms. Control moved next to him, so he could see her in the mirror as well. "You know what and who you are. Tell me..."

He smiled then and said, "I am a sissy...I look pretty..."

"Yes, you are and you do," Ms. Control said. "But it's time to teach you how to act like a sissy as well." She pulled out his phone and activated the hypnotic app. She held it up so he could see it in the mirror. "Go back into trance, Justin..." The swirling colors soon had Justin deep in trance once more.

"Justin, there is a big helium balloon tied to each of your wrists. It is pulling your arms up so that they are bent at the elbow. You will always feel these balloons giving you this classic feminine pose." As she spoke, Justin's arms slowly rose until they held the position she described. "Very good."

"Now, Justin, there is a dainty gold chain, just eight inches long, connecting your ankles to each other. You do not want to break that chain. It means you cannot take a step longer than eight inches. Show me how you walk with that chain." Justin began to take a series of mincing little steps, his arms never changing position. "Very good, Justin," Ms. Control complimented him. "That is the way a sissy walks. You will always move like this, with the balloons and the chain keeping you in a sissy-ish posture and stride. It will make you happy and aroused to move like a true sissy."

She looked at him and said, "One......two......three...." SNAP!"

Justin awoke once more. Honora sat on the bed and said, "Come to me, my pretty sissy nephew!"

"Yes, Aunty Honora," he replied and began to mince toward her, feet never more than eight inches apart, hands and arms in their overly girlish pose.

Honora rose and kissed him delicately. "I love you like this, Justin!"

MORE TO COME



No comments: