Friday, April 26, 2019

An Afternoon in the Park

This is my report to Mistress Lola about my excursion yesterday:

Well, this was exciting...and, actually, surprisingly uneventful, too.

I dressed in a blue-striped man-tailored blouse, and pinstripe wide legged femme trousers. Underneath, an unfilled bra, panties and my frilly ankle socks. I also got a bit more daring and added pink lip gloss. I drove wearing my kitten heels, but brought along my black patent three-inch heels to change into.

As I headed to the park we discussed this morning, I went past the more local park I had mentioned. As it turns out, it was very nearly deserted! (I suspect that's because of somewhat gray weather and the time being middle of the school/work day.) So I decided, "what the hell," and stopped there instead.

As I headed toward a bench near what I thought would be a good spot for the picture taking, a young couple got there first. We passed each other, but they took no notice. I sat on another bench further away and took out the book I had brought to read. Within about ten minutes, they left and I went back to my original choice location; again, we passed each other without incident.

I changed into the higher heels and sat down to read. About half-way through my time there, I set up the tripod and camera and took the picture you see here. (I blurred my face as I was not wearing makeup.) I've tried to show here the most feminine pose.

The photography completed, I returned to the bench and continued reading. When I finished a couple of chapters, I slipped the kitten heels back on, returned to the car (again, a few people went by, both while I was sitting and while I was walking, but no one took notice).

I think the next time I do this--and there will be a next time--I will wear the jumpsuit and boots you see here.

And I will wear my waist-cinch (not the corset) for a trimmer figure...and maybe even use my smaller falsies in the bra. You have given me courage, Mistress!

No comments: