Monday, May 4, 2020

Secret Sissy Day....the conclusion

For a variety of reasons, my secret sissy day is ending about 30 minutes earlier than planned...but, on the other hand, it began three hours earlier than planned...so, all in all, a successful time.

In my previous post, I promised to talk about the things I learned today.

1. I can stay in girlish mode longer than I ever thought possible.

2. After a few hours, girlish becomes normal. I was still excited by the idea I was wearing panties, but it was no longer a constant arousal.

3. Yet, there was a real disappointment when I had to strip out of satin panties and go back to cotton briefs. If it were possible, I'd wear panties all the time.

4. Does that mean I am more girl than boy? I don't think so. My reactions to being in girly things is still a masculine one--it stiffens my sissy-cock and makes me want to milk myself.

5. And, of course, my arousal is only heightened knowing I am following my Mistress's orders. Am I more submissive than I am sissy? Or is one inseparable from the other?

No comments: