Friday, October 9, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. We’re approaching our 50th trance session together. Is this an unusual situation for you?

Somewhat unusual. I admit when I first emailed you what seems like so long ago, I didn't expect we would ever be doing regular trance sessions at all, much less do 50 of them. It's rare to keep in touch with a subject for so long - outside of the few special subjects I've mentioned (and a rather delightfully silly boy I turned into a crossdresser, which I really must tell you about sometime), it's more likely to do maybe two or three internet sessions with someone before they disappear forever. However, Dani is no ordinary subject, and I am glad that I have been able to provide her with a release for her craving for hypnosis for so long.

  2. For a while, we were scheduling a trance session once a week. How often do you usually have such a session?  

It really depends on the subject and how I meet them. At one point I was doing daily trance sessions with people, though that was when I was much younger and had a lot more free time on my hands. Although when I say 'trance session', that's not to say a full hypnotic adventure every day - it might just be a quick trigger and suggestion depending on how much time I had spare. However, I find a weekly or fortnightly trance rate to be much easier - it allows me chance to recharge between sessions and come up with interesting new ideas for next time. Not only that, it's all I can really afford to spare myself in terms of time these days. Busy busy busy!

No comments: