Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New outfit, new pictures

I bought a new outfit today. It's a two-piece ensemble, with a belted tunic in a black-red-and-white pattern over a white underblouse and a black skirt. To go with it, I got a pair of red peep-toe pumps with a three-inch heel.


FTR, the ensemble was found at Value City; the shoes, once again, at Target. In my shopping, I also explored Burlington Coat Factory and found a couple of cute skirt suits. But buying anything more will wait until I take the next step, as outlined below.

Sometime soon, I'm going to explore getting a corset to improve the look of my figure. I'm never going to get back the look I had when I was 140 lbs., but I can certainly manage to look less "matronly". That will mean the skirts I've already bought will be too big in the waist, but I may be able to get them taken in.

One more thing--I did something today I haven't done in decades. After the photo session, I retreated to the bedroom, lay down, hiked up my skirt, pushed aside my panties, and actually jerked off in full female regalia.

I've said I was feeling a new sexual urge to dress and guess this proves it.

3 comments:

Barbara_Talbot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara_Talbot said...

Hi Dani;
I haven't been dressing much myself lately. You know well,I think,how these cycles go. I haven't been surfing your direction in a while, and didn't realize you were back to dressing a bit again. I am glad for you that you are feeling up to such expression again. I do see who size and shape affects how we feel. I was just talking to my wife about this and she reports that when she was heavier and not feeling good about herself she was feeling kind of gender neutral. Its good though to find clothes that flatter and let you glimpse yourself again.

Barbara_Talbot said...

Hi Dani.

I haven't been dressing much myself lately. You know well, I think how, these cycles go. I haven't been surfing your direction in a while, and didn't realize you were back to dressing a bit again. I am glad for you that you are feeling up to such expression again. I do see who size and shape affects how we feel. I was just talking to my wife about this and she reports that when she was heavier and not feeling good about herself she was feeling kind of gender neutral. Its good though to find clothes that flatter and let you glimpse yourself again.