Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pre-Turkey Day dressing, 3

This is the third outfit from Monday; not the one I'd originally intended to wear. I'd wanted to try again with the brown dress from Burlington that I bought over the summer--seen here. But when I tried it on, it seemed even tighter than the first time and all the wrong bulges were showing.

So I've decided to scrap that one. I think tomorrow I'll be making a Goodwill visit, with that dress and the two frumpy suits I bought 'way back at the beginning of my new dressing ventures.

Anyway, I went with one of my oldest blouses, the pink zebra-print skirt also bought this summer, and my pink pumps. Isn't it amazing how three items bought separately can match so well?





Other accessories are the pink hair bow, silver jewelry, and black hose.

More pics on Flickr and today's outfits later today.

No comments: