Friday, June 4, 2010

June Is Busting Out All Over 2

I am just ecstatic over how this outfit looks on me; I thought the "summer splash" dress in the last posting was good--but this is just lovely! I've never thought of yellow as my color (considered my skintone to be too sallow for it), but this hue is bright, cheery, summery and altogether femme!

Both top and skirt are from Fashion Bug. The only thing this might need is a nice petticoat or crinoline to puff out the skirt. I've recently gotten a line on where I might find one so, next time, perhaps (I have a couple of other skirts that might work with as well).



Accessories are white hair bow, silver jewelry, light hose, and yellow sling-back shoes. The shoes (from Payless) are brand new as well--so here's a closer look at them:



As described on Payless website: . It features a quality canvas upper, bold knot detail, pretty peep toe, stretchy slingback for a good fit and 3.75" cork-print heel with hidden platform.

And a couple of other really nice poses:



More pics on Flickr. And it looks like I'll have lots of time for dressing next week!

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Great outfits! Both of them. My favorite though is the red print.

Glad to see you having fun.
Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Fair enough...I sort of prefer the yellow. Tomorrow I'll show off the last of the three new outfits...it's a touch mofe formal and party-like.

Dani