Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Enchanted April 11

Well, I did manage to get four outfits in for dressing/photo sessions today, but I will definitely not get them all posted today. Here's the first--the gray and white t-shirt dress from Target, worn for the first time with the corset and looking better than I think it ever has.



In order to save some set-up time, I didn't hang a backdrop, so I edited one in on these. May not do it for the rest of the shoot...takes too much time. Accessories are red and white jewelry, white hose, and gray fabric pumps.



I also picked up a new dress from Fashion Bug this afternoon; you won't see that one until next week, I'm afraid, along with some new shoes from Payless if they arrive in time.

More pics on Flickr; further outfits tonight and tomorrow.

No comments: