Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just Because It's June....1

...as the song says in Carousel.

Anyway, I started the month with an outfit I think would go from the office to an evening date with no trouble. Here's a bright red satin blouse from Wal-Mart paired with a straight black skirt from Kmart.



A word or two about that skirt--it's a size 18 and is a good fit without the corset. But with the corset, it would have fallen about my ankles if I hadn't added that tightly cinched belt. I worked hard at getting corset laced tight today...and I think it easily took four inches off my waist.

Other accessories are a red headband, gold jewelry, dark hose, and red spike-heeled patent pumps.



More pics on Flickr. I hope to get another set of pics posted later today.

1 comment:

ch said...

Fantastic red satin blouse