Monday, June 4, 2012

Under It All

As you know, I've been wearing a corset for about a year in my dressing sessions and it generally looks terrific. But I've been bothered by a "roll" (for lack of a better term) that develops between the bottom of my bra and the top of my corset and is especially visible in tight-fitting tops.

My first guess at a solution was a long-line bra ~ but I discovered they are tough to find and only come in white (not a solution when wearing some clothing). So I did some shopping in "shapewear" departments and came across this, in Wal-Mart:



I bought a size smaller than they actually recommend, wanting to get the most control I possibly could. I think it works ~ worn under the corset, it seems to create a smoother line between the bra and the corset, preventing the flesh from bulging out there.

No comments: