Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Back....

...and with a new poll!

Things are settling back to normal here at Chez Dani after the Thanksgiving holiday! One son has already returned for his home and the other leaves tomorrow morning. I was originally going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I have time this evening, so here goes.

Here's how this will work ~ I will post two portrait shots each week, and ask you to rate each one on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. After I've been through all the ones I've picked out for this (they're all from the last four months or so), we'll do another round of just the highest scoring pictures, in order to come up with one I'll use as my new image here and on Flickr.

Here are this week's pics:

A

B

Rate them in the polls to the right.

I'll return to dressing on Tuesday, after using Monday to get caught up on a few things. And the first week of December will be Dani's fifth birthday!



No comments: