Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Showers of Femininity 11

The birthday celebration continues...this outfit was far more successful than I imagined it would be:



The purple top with the drape collar is from Kmart's Attention line in December 2009; the black chiffon skirt is one of my earliest purchases from Wal-Mart's George collection in December 2007; the shoes are Steve Madden "P-Echo" black patent pumps, bought at Famous Footwear in May 2012. Other accessories are pastel bow, scarf, silver jewelry, purple belt, and natural hose. The scarf is new, sort of. Over the weekend, my wife was clearing out some old clothes and she handed me a bag to take to Goodwill...on top were a pile of very nice scarves, all of which I "rescued" and put with Dani's attire.



At one time, I wouldn't have considered purple/violet my color...but increasingly I like the way it looks on me:



More pics on Flickr; one more outfit and the monthly video still to come; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: