Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 6 ~ Pink and Polka-dots

Yes, pink and polka-dots...combined with a teeny little skirt. No wonder I felt so girly this morning.



The pink polka-dot blouse is by Kmart's Basic Editions line, found in a thrift shop in March 2010; the skirt is from Simply Vera Wang at Kohl's, purchased in April 2013; the shoes are Fioni "Kassie" red patent t-strap pumps, from Payless in January 2009. Other accessories are a pink bow, red jewelry, pink belt, and pink net tights.



The shot on the right reveals a little more than I'd intended, but the pose is so nice I still had to use it.

I've been playing around with the color of my eyes. You all know I usually shift them to green when I'm a redhead and blue when I'm blonde. Yesterday I made them violet; today they're gray.


More pics on Flickr; another outfit later today; and don't forget to rate the woman you'd love to be (details here)!

No comments: