Friday, April 17, 2015

April Dressing 4--Spring Green

What could be better as we move into spring than an outfit all in green?



The green linen blouse and green crepe leafprint skirt are both from Kmart's Jaclyn Smith line and both purchased in September 2012; the shoes are new, so more about them below. Other accessories are the white hat, scarf, pearls, white belt, and natural hose. A note on undergarments: I've generally been wearing soft-cup bras, but I noticed that when wearing some of my tighter tops, they allowed my boobs to squished somewhat flat. So I've purchased a few bras with a bit more structure to them. I wearing one of them here and in the next set of photos--let me know what you think.



Here are the new shoes:


Manufacturer/line/store: Karen Ornament white peeptoe pump (Payless)
Date: March 2015

And a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; another outfit later this weekend; and please participate in the survey to the right.

No comments: