Friday, June 12, 2015

June Dressing 1--Casual and Classy

To be honest, I chose this outfit because I wanted something to go with the new shoes...but the result is a casual office look that is classy besides.



The lace v-neck floral t-shirt is from Kmart's Basic Editions line in February 2015; the blue pencil skirt is by Appraisal Plus, bought at K & G in September 2013. more on the new shoes below. I'm wearing silver jewelry...and bare legs--it was hot and humid when I wore this Wednesday night. The one thing I could wish about this skirt is that it were a bit tighter around the legs.



And here's a closeup of those new shoes:


Manufacturer/line/store: Predictions Comfort Plus "Janine" pump (Payless)
Date: May 2015

And a pretty portrait:


More pics on Flickr; another outfit to come; and please participate in the survey to the right.

No comments: