Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cream Compulsion

"Wow! This tastes great--especially that icing," Carl exclaimed as he took another bite of the pastry.

"Oh my god," Samantha whispered to Vera Demanden, "he doesn't even realize what that 'icing' is, does he? He doesn't know that it's--"

"--cock cream," Vera interrupted. "That's what we call it around here. And, no, he has no idea."

"But how did you get him to like it so much...and how did you make all these other changes?" Samantha asked.

"Well, I hypnotized him, of course," Vera answered matter-of-factly. "He had no idea I was doing it, but he's a very willing and natural subject."

"Why did you do it?"

Vera's eyes flashed with anger. "I learned he was very forceful in demanding that his dates suck him off and swallow every drop of his cream," she explained. "I decided to let him experience that for himself. So I put him under--it was remarkably easy--and convinced him that his own cock cream was sweet and sugary and absolutely delicious."

"But the rest...?" Samantha asked.

"Well, once I had him addicted to the stuff, it seemed logical I should take the next step. Let me demonstrate." She beckeoned to Carl. "Carl, dear, would you come over and sit opposite Sam and me?"

Carl rose and minced to them in his high-heeled pumps and sat daintily on the edge of the chair facing the two women. "Now, Carl, what are you wearing today?" Vera asked.

"A red minidress, pantyhose, and ankle-strap pumps," he answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Don't you think that's a bit odd?" Samantha inquired, intrigued.

"No, not at all...what else should I be wearing?" he wondered.

"Well, most guys would be wearing a t-shirt and jeans and sneakers..." Samantha suggested.

"Oooooh, what a horrible thought," Carl protested. "That wouldn't be attractive at all..."

At that moment, Vera leaned forward and passed her hand over Carl's face, from brow to chin. "Sleep," she commanded. Carl's eyes closed and his chin dropped to his chest. "Carl," Vera asked, "where are you now?"

"I am in trance, Mistress Vera," he murmured.

"And what is special about trance?"

"In trance, my mind is open...I am prepared to accept anything you say or ask."

Vera turned to Samantha. "Time to take this to the next level. There's a package on the table next to you--hand it to me, will you?" She took the box from Samantha and opened it, revealing a very realistic dildo and a jar of a milky liquid. "This is the accumulated cock cream from a month of Carl's daily milkings," Vera explained. She opened a spout on the "balls" of the dildo and poured the contents of the jar into them. She held the cock before Carl. "Open your eyes, Carl..."

He responded, his eyes glassy and expressionless. "What is this, Carl?"

"A cock, Mistress Vera."

"And what is special about a cock, Carl?"

"It makes cock cream..."

"What is special about cock cream?"

"It is sweet and sugary and delicious and..."

"And...?" Vera prompted.

"And I cannot get enough of it," he responded.

Vera spoke to Samantha. "Up to now, I have merely made him drink the results of his milkings from a glass. Today we move on..." She addressed Carl again. "Then what would be the best way to get as much cock cream as you can?"

Carl was puzzled. "I don't know, Mistress..."

"Oh, really, Carl," Vera chided him. "How did you get cock cream into your girlfriends?"

"I made them...I made them...suck my cock," he replied.

"Then what should you do to get cock cream?"

"Suck a cock..." he whispered.

"Like this one?" Vera asked.

"I suppose so, Mistress..."

"Very well, then...proceed..." And Carl, hypnotically compelled to follow her orders, began to eagerly suck on the faux cock...but he was frustrated that nothing came out. So he sucked even harder. Finally, Vera relented and squeezed the "balls" of the dildo, sending a rush of cock cream into Carl's mouth, so much that it dribbled over his red-painted lips. She pulled it out of his mouth, still dripping, and held it before his eyes.

His gaze was locked on the cock and the cream that dripped from it. "From now on, a cock is your only source of cock cream," Vera advised him. "And you will need to find that source at least once every day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Very good...with this you need a new name. You are now Carol Creamgobbler," Vera said. "Now awake!" And she snapped her fingers.

"Oh, Mistress Vera," the newly christened Carol gushed. "Is there any more of that delicious icing around?"

"Why, yes, dear," Vera said, holding up the refilled dildo. "I have some right here!"

THE END

Please participate in the survey to the right.

1 comment:

silkteddy said...

OMG..... OOOhh YES !!!! I sooooooo LOVE.... Cannot get enough....!! I soooo LOVE !!!!