Sunday, April 17, 2016

April Dressing 2--Legs, Leather and Boobs

Part of this was an experiment that seems to have worked; more on it later.



The purple top is from Naturally, bought at Forman Mills in June 2013; the black faux leather skirt is from Target's Xhilaration line in October 2013; the shoes are Dollhouse "Harlot" croc-print pumps from Shoe Dept in January 2010. Other accessories are a purple bow, gold jewelry, gold belt, and fishnet hose.

And how about that cleavage? This was the experiment--I made up a pair of "half-inserts" for my boobs, placed in the bottom of the cups of a push-up bra; then I pulled the flesh of my chest into the cups on top of the inserts. Final step was a little makeup to darken the inner curve of each "breast". I promise there is no digital editing done here. Oddly enough, this is something I would have been unable to do when I was 25 and 140 pounds, because I didn't have the excess flesh on my skinny chest back then.

It's a little uncomfortable, because the bra has to be somewhat smaller (a size 40-D, instead of my usual 44-C) and the straps a little tighter to properly keep the flesh in place.



Two more portraits:



Three more outfits to come; and please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: