Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Dressing 6--New Dress and shoes

Here's my most recent purchase:



The dress is by Haani, bought at Ross earlier this month; the shoes are pictured and described below. Other accessories are a blue bow, silver jewelry, and natural hose. The next time I wear this, I will cinch the belt a bit tighter.



A closer look at the new shoes:


They are Predictions Comfort Plus "Janine" light blue patent pumps, from Payless. I have another pair of the same style in yellow. Payless's website describes them thus: "Sleek, pointed-toe style and three-inch wrapped heel give you a look that's both fun and sophisticated..."

Finally, a couple of portraits (I've gone back to my fave salt-and-pepper wig):



Another outfit will be posted on Monday; today is your final day to respond to the current survey (details here)!

No comments: