Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Guiding Gwen, the Conclusion


Lola and Dani

Hello, Madame Lola
Hello, Madame Dani, my Sister Domme 
Have you been having fun with Sissy Gwen?

Oh yes, Lola. That sweet little plaything has been a consistent source of amusement.
Did you hear what happened in Club Lesbos?

Yes, I read your post about it. It sounds like everyone had such a good time. I just wish I’d been there to see it myself.

Maybe next time
So, what can I do for you, Lola?
Need help sorting out a sissy? Want me to give you some tips? 

Oh my, tips from the expert? What an honour

Well I am the mighty Madame Dani, after all. Perhaps I could suggest some humiliating tasks for them to perform.

That would be delightful
But actually I asked to see you for a different reason
I just wanted to help you feel
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice

It seemed strange to the dominant Dani, but for some reason she knew she had to repeat that nice word...to let that lovely word influence her and relax her...as she began typing

nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice

until she fell into trance. On the other side of the conversation, Mistress Lola beamed with joy. There were few things more fun than hypnotizing a sissy, but one of them was hypnotizing a dominant personality. Now it was time to hit the reset button on the so-called ‘Madame Dani’.

Your time as a dominatrix is coming to an end
You will no longer feel the need
to be demanding
powerful
in command
You will no longer want to be
in control
taking charge
leading the way
You will no longer be
Madame Dani
a strict, disciplinary dominatrix
All those thoughts
those desires
to be Madame Dani
will be put into a box
deep within your mind
Picture that box
An old, dusty wooden chest
Picture those thoughts being put into that chest
and locked away
Picture chains wrapping round that chest
and see the lock in those chains
The key turning
Both keys being placed in my hand
so that only I may unlock that chest
And of course
With all those thoughts locked safely away
Normality can return
You will return to 
being Pretty Sissy Dani
You will dress as Sissy Dani
act like Sissy Dani
Be Sissy Dani
You are once again 
my Sissified Sweetheart
my darling little puppet
my lovely plaything
Do you understand?

Yes, Mistress Lola
Madame Dani is gone
I am just Pretty Sissy Dani

Good girl!
But you will not be
just my plaything
and my puppet
When you next meet Gwen,
you will obey her
as you do me
It is Gwen's turn
to be in charge
to be in command
The obedience you feel towards me
You will also feel towards her
She will be your superior
Your owner
Your Mistress
She who must be obeyed
And you will obey her
There will be no choice
No hesitation
Just pure obedience
Is that clear?

Yes, Mistress,
Gwen will in charge

Good girl!
Now, when I count
to three, 
you will awaken,
not consciously remembering
this trance, 
but ready to comply with
all that I have told
you...
1
2
3!

Dani awoke, her head feeling a lot lighter than it had done for some time. It was as if a heavy curtain had been pulled back within her mind, allowing the sun to shine in once more. She felt sweet, giggly...even more girly than before. Then she noticed the words on the screen

Welcome back, my Sissified Sweetheart

Oh, Mistress...am I really back to being Sissy Dani?
This feels so nice…

With the way she was feeling, she was tempted to just chant that special word and surrender to the trance. Mistress Lola quickly brought her back though

Yes dear, everything’s back to normal
I am the Mistress, and you are the sissy
Just as it should be.

Not quite, Mistress
This outfit...it just isn’t right for me to wear it
I must change into something more appropriate
Especially if I am to see Madame Gwen later

Mistress Lola grinned her wicked, seductive smile. The suggestible sissy had taken to the new power dynamic so easily.

Yes, you must, darling
and I know just the right look for your return to Gwen... 

Lola and Gwen

You asked to see me, Mistress Lola?

Yes, Gwen
I understand that Madame Dani has been having such fun with you lately
But I believe strongly
that every submissive sissy like you
should have the chance to experience life from the other side
and your opportunity has arrived 
to make others
Obey
Obey
Obey
Obey
Obey
Obey

and Gwen repeated her magic word

obey
obey
obey
obey
obey
obey
obey
obey

until she fell into trance. “Time for the turnabout,” Mistress Lola said aloud, as she began programming Gwen with her new personality:

Obedient
Deep
and entranced
Ready to Obey
Ready to serve
in a very special way
for we both know
that there’s another side to you, Gwen
A powerful, dominant, commanding side
One normally kept under lock and key
As a good sissy should
But today we’re going to learn
when it’s appropriate to let such feelings loose
So from now on
when you are with Dani
and only when you are with Dani
You will let those repressed feelings
of dominance
of control
of power over others
to overcome you.
You will be demanding
powerful
in command
in control
She is no longer Madame Dani
In fact, the idea she was ever in control of you
is the most ridiculous thing you can imagine
She is a weak little sissy
and you are the all-powerful
all-controlling
Madame Gwen
Do you understand?

Yes, Mistress Lola...I am in command of Dani now

Good girl!
But I am your Mistress no longer
I am your Sister Domme
In this form
And only in this form
You may think of us as equals
You may address me as Madame Lola
just as I shall address you as Madame Gwen
Equals
Sisters
Partners
And even though
at the back of your mind
in your subconscious
you will still recognise me as your Mistress
and still follow my suggestions and commands when required
your conscious mind will see me as your Sister Domme
Is that understood?

Yes, Madame Lola,
my Sister Domme

Good girl!
Now, on the count of three,
awaken with no memory of being hypnotized
but ready to be Dani's dominatrix
1
2
3
How do you feel, Madame Gwen?

I feel good, Madame Lola
No, better than good
I feel powerful
I feel naughty
I feel wicked
I feel like whipping some sissy ass into shape

Excellent, dear sister
And I think we both know which sissy you want first

Yes
Dani
Oh, but I can’t take control dressed  in such sissy-ish attire!

Of course not, Sister Gwen,
and I know exactly what you should wear when you meet her again....

Gwen and Dani

Once more, Dani stood on Gwen's doorstep and knocked, but this time she was dressed far differently than in her past visits. If anything, she looked like June Cleaver, the epitome of the classic 1950s housewife. Her dress was a floral print with a bouffant skirt, made all the more so by the two layers of petticoats it floated over. Her shoes were white kid pumps with five-inch heels. Around her neck was a single strand of pearls and she wore wrist-length white gloves. From within, she heard a voice call, "Enter."

She opened the door and gasped at the image before her. Gwen...Madame Gwen...stood in the foyer, clad in a classic 1950s-style navy-blue suit, the fitted jacket clinging to her 40-inch bosom and her 28-inch waist. The skirt hugged her legs to below her knees and she posed confidently on six-inch black patent heels. She raised her hand to her lips and puffed on a slim feminine cigarette, pursing her lips as she blew smoke into the air. She pointed to the floor with her black-gloved hand and said, "On your knees, Sissy Dani!" Without pause, Dani fell to a kneeling position before her new dominating mistress. "Now, crawl behind me to the playroom...it's time for you to experience some truly erotic bondage...

Epilog

Madame Gwen lounged on the couch, as Sissy Dani, her arms bound behind her, knelt and kissed the smooth patent leather of the domme's shoes. The doorbell rang and Gwen called, "Enter."

Moments later, a vision appeared before them both...a vision in black leather, her deep auburn locks contrasting with the ebony of her clothing. She smiled. "What an entrancing tableau," she said, in he British accent. "Had I known what I would find, I would have visited much sooner."

"Mistress Lola!" Dani said, surprised.

"Madame Lola!" Gwen said, equally astonished.

"Yes, it is I, the mesmerising Mistress Lola Venus. You’ve been having such fun playing with each other, but I think it’s time I took control of both of you." She walked forward, the heels of her boots clicking on the floor as she said in a sing-song voice. “Now won’t it be nice...nice...nice...to just obey...obey...obey…”

And the two cross-dressers each began to repeat their respective words, falling deeper under Mistress Lola's spell with each syllable:

"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey
"nice      obey"

until finally they were deeply docile, compliant, and obedient. "Now," Mistress Lola asked herself, "which of you shall I use as my hypnoslut first?"





No comments: