Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy, Part Four


Early November 1968

Dani spent every hour she had alone for the next two months dressed in her girly attire. She began to feel more and more that Dani was her real self and Daniel only a fiction she was forced to play for her family and friends. Then, on one fateful day....

"Hey, I'm home!" called her sister, Eileen, from the front door. "Where is everybody?" Eileen had returned from college for a weekend without warning. She went upstairs to her room, surprised to find the door closed. She pushed it open and got a shock.

There was a pretty teen-aged girl there, admiring herself in the mirror. What's more, she was wearing one of Eileen's dresses! "Who the hell are....?" Eileen started to ask as the girl turned in surprise. "Daniel?!"

"Sis...Eileen..." Dani stammered. "I...I...I just wanted to see how I'd look...."

"Drop it, brother," Eileen demanded. "You think I haven't noticed how often my things have been disturbed over the past few years? You're just lucky I've never told Mom about it."

"You knew?" Dani asked.


"Let's say I suspected," her sister replied. "There was never solid enough evidence to make an accusation." She put her hands on her hips. "Stand back and let me look at you...." Dani posed for her...unintentionally falling into her most feminine, most sissy-ish posture. "This is more than an occasional thing for you, isn't it? You're much too good at it. Have you had help?"

Dani's jaw dropped. Her secret was out. "Well, uh, yes, Eileen." She was so dominant now, so powerful, Dani could hardly keep himself from calling her Mistress Eileen.  "There's a friend...I only know her by mail and by phone...who has guided me in being girlish."

"Give me her number," Eileen demanded. "I want to know more about this." Sheepishly, Dani wrote out the secret phone number and handed it to her sister. "Now, get out...no, don't change. I might like you this way...."

Eileen sat at her desk and picked up the phone. She dialed 1-800-555-SISSY and waited while the phone on the other end rang. After two rings, a British-accented woman's voice said:

Hello, Dani, my Sissified Sweetheart.
Did we have a meeting scheduled today?

This isn't "Dani", this is his...I mean, her...
well, I'm Eileen, her older sister.

I'm pleased to meet you, Eileen
I am Mistress Lola, hypnotist and dominatrix extraordinaire

Eileen scoffed. Mistress Lola, what a ridiculous name. The woman introduced herself as casually as if she were a schoolteacher or librarian, not a perverter of minds.  The voice continued.

Dani has told me a lot about you
She thinks of you as a role model, you know

So I gathered when I found her...him...
in my room wearing one of my dresses.
What have you done to him?

Nothing she didn't want done, dear.
I simply guided her into being the person,
the sissy, she has always wanted to be.

Sissy?

Yes, your little brother craves being feminized and humiliated,
being treated as a submissive girly plaything 
so I helped him unlock his inner potential using hypnosis
and now he’s able to express himself properly
as a sissified toy to be played with by powerful women.
You sound like you could be such a woman, Eileen.

What?

I can hear it in your voice, dear
You’re a woman who deserves to be in charge.
A woman who demands respect
Someone ready to show the world just how powerful
Just how dominant
She really is

The honey-scented words from the phone were as smooth as silk and sweet as sugar. Eileen was suddenly intrigued. Yes, I've always preferred being in charge. Maybe I should explore this some more.

Do you really think I could be that?

Naturally, darling
I can see it now
A beautiful, powerful dominatrix
catching the eye of everyone she meets
Putting all the boys under her spell
and helping the boys who want to be girls
All you need is someone to unlock your potential
Someone like me

And you could help me? 
The way you helped...Dani?

Absolutely
And as a special favour, I’ll do it for free

Eileen pondered it over, before deciding.

Alright, I’ll try it.

I thought you might

A lilting laugh came from the receiver. Eileen couldn’t help but smile at the sound.

But don’t you need like a pocket watch or a crystal or something? How can you hypnotize someone over the phone?

The laugh came again. Eileen felt a bit like she was being seduced, and strangely didn’t really mind it.

Pocket watches are so passe
For an experienced hypnotist like myself, one word is all that’s required
And in your case, I know the perfect word.
Power

Power?

Power.
Say that word again, slowly and carefully
Pow-er

Pow-er

Pow-er
Such a pow-er-ful word, isn’t it?
Just saying the word tells you automatically what it means
Pow-er
The sound of the word suggests strength
control
dominance
Pow-er

Each time she heard the word said like that, the emphasis on the first syllable, Eileen felt like it was directly hitting her mind. Not in a painful way, but in a way that emphasizes just how strong the word sounded. Like an action balloon in one of Daniel’s...Dani’s comic books. Pow! She could almost feel the strike against her consciousness.

Pow-er

That’s right, sweetness
Just let that word sink into your mind
Let it into your head and see how it feels
as you repeat this word with me now:
Power...
Power
Power
Power
Power

power
power
power
power
power
power

And Eileen repeated the word, finding it easier and easier to do, as it became a sort of mantra. My brain is feeling fuzzy...what's happening?

Yes, power, Eileen
Power to be the dominant
willful
demanding
woman 
you are meant to be
No longer a girl
But a real woman
A true woman
A pow-er-ful woman
Feel that power
grow within you
Feel it fill you
with determination
Feel the power 
to be the 
dominatrix 
your sissy brother requires

Power...yes...
willful...demanding...

Excellent
And to show your transformation
from an ordinary girl
into a powerful woman
A dominant woman 
Comes a new title
No longer simply Eileen
From now on
You are Mistress Eileen
That sounds right, doesn’t it?
The powerful
The commanding
The controlling
Mistress Eileen
That feels more fitting
more right for you
doesn’t it, Mistress Eileen?

Mistress Eileen...it did feel right. It felt nice, good, powerful to be Mistress Eileen.

yes...Mistress Eileen

Fabulous, dear
From now on
you will insist that Dani call you
Mistress Eileen
and every time 
he calls you that
you will feel the
power within you
grow
you will feel
aroused and excited
to be called
Mistress Eileen
Do you understand?

I will be aroused
and excited to be
Mistress Eileen

Very good, Mistress Eileen
And as a thank you
for turning you into this powerful woman you have become
You are going to help me
by becoming Mistress Lola’s apprentice
Helping to train and transform the sissy Dani
when I am unable to
And the more you guide and shape her 
into the sweet sissy she so desperately wants to be
the more I will train and guide you
Mould you
into being the perfect Mistress, just like me
Isn’t that such an honour, my child?

Such an honor, Mistress

And it was, too. It really did feel like a privilege to be able to be Mistress Lola’s apprentice.

You will enjoy turning
your brother into a 
perfect sissy
Helping him be pretty
and prissy
Helping him be
docile
submissive
compliant
as a sissy should be
It feels perfectly right
and natural
to think of him as Dani
To know he should be a submissive sissy
What should Dani be?

Dani should be a submissive sissy

Very good!
Now there are two very important phrases
you should use with Dani
They are
Good girl
and
Sissified Sweetheart
They will make Dani happy
and pleased to obey you
Do you understand?

Good girl
Sissified Sweetheart
will make Dani
happy and obedient

Yes...now, my Adoring Apprentice,
when I count to three
you will awaken from trance
unaware you have been hypnotized 
but completely transformed into your new self
Mistress Eileen
1
2
3

The fuzziness faded, replaced by a sense of purpose Eileen...no, Mistress Eileen had never felt before. She felt amazing, confident, and especially powerful. She knew now what her goal in life was. She had to show Mistress Lola was right about her potential. She had to turn her brother into the sissy sister he was so clearly meant to be.

Well, Mistress Eileen
Are you ready to continue shaping that prissy little sissy
as my adoring apprentice?

Oh, Mistress Lola, what a wonderful idea!
I will make Dani into a perfect sissy!

I know you will, dear.
Why don't you start by taking
our Sissified Sweetheart
for a makeover at your 
favorite salon?

Oh, I'd love that...
and I'm sure Dani will too!

Excellent! Why don't you hang up
and make that appointment then?

I will; thank you, Mistress Lola!

Thank you, Mistress Eileen

Eileen hung up and immediately called her salon. "Hi, is Janice there? Janice, I want to make an appointment. No, not for me...I have a very special client for you. No, I'll tell you all about it when we get there. Tomorrow at four? Perfect!"

She walked to Dani's room, where she found her transformed brother still gazing at the mirror. "Dani! You'd better change before Mom gets home...and be ready to be in girly clothes tomorrow afternoon. We have an appointment."

"An appointment, Eileen?"

"Yes...and that's Mistress Eileen from now on--at least when Mom's not around, understand?" Eileen commanded.

"Yes...yes, Mistress Eileen," Dani replied.

And Eileen felt a wave of power flow through her. This is going to be exciting.



No comments: