Tuesday, June 9, 2020

MIstress Lola Speaks

After a one-week hiatus, more thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Or now? And why?

Hmm, good question. When I was a child, it was probably Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers. I used to love watching that whenever I could, and probably wore out my videotapes with repeated viewings. Nowadays, I don't tend to watch much television, but it would probably be Bojack Horseman, the only show that can make me double over with laughter and reduce me to tears within minutes of each other. A powerful show indeed.

2. If you had a month to do whatever you wanted, what would it be? Where? And with whom?

I suppose the obvious answer is 'take over the world with an army of feminised slaves', but that sounds like a lot of hassle. I would probably go on holiday to either Canada, Japan or Australia, three places I have long wished to visit. I might go alone, as I do enjoy exploring by myself, or perhaps one or two of my closest friends just for a bit of company.

No comments: