Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. What is the thing you would most like to do with a hypnotic subject? Describe it in detail if you can.


Honestly I feel I've already done everything I've wanted to do as a hypnodomme in the past decade of being one. I've turned people into girls, dolls, robots, pets, maids, bimbos...the list goes on and on. I know I joke about being the Evil Queen of Mean who wants to feminise the planet, but honestly, my biggest desire with a hypnotic subject is to see their fantasies come true, and to know that they are happier for being able to experience them. That is why I continue to hypnotise people long after the initial thrill of being able to do so wore off.

Having said that...I suppose the only thing left would be to create the ultimate submissive for my tastes. She would be installed with all of my particular kinks, and be able to switch between them instantly. I would ring a bell and she would become a maid, happy to serve me with a smile. I hold up a remote and she becomes a robot, logical, emotionless and flawless. I wind an imaginary key and she becomes a pretty doll ready to play. I hold up a mirror and she becomes my twin. And so on. Though an alternative idea is to have the transformations tied to what she is wearing. So if she put on a maid outfit, she would disappear into her maid persona completely until she was told to switch outfits. I think that's the only hypnotic fantasy I have yet to explore, and it will likely never happen, but a girl can dream.

2. What is the thing you would most like to do with Dani specifically? Describe it in detail if you can.

There are a couple of parts to it. First I would make Dani persuade her wife to try hypnosis with me, and then I would put her in a trance. I would mould her into accepting Dani and encouraging the sissification, to the point where she wants to take an active part in her husband's crossdressing. Then I would put Dani into trance and completely wipe her of her male persona. No memories of being a man at all. I would encourage the Dani persona to become the dominant one, and put the male self into a tight box that cannot be reopened without either my or his wife's say. Then I would have Dani get made up and dressed and go outside. I would have her do all the things she has fantasised about doing as a woman. Go to a salon, go clothes shopping, go to a bar and meet someone. I would give her the freedom to be Dani without any of the guilt or worry her male self has. I would ensure that Dani is the primary persona, and the male self is only let out when his wife needs to keep up appearances. That is what I want to do most. Give Dani freedom.

I'm running out of questions for Mistress Lola. Do you have something you'd like to ask? E-mail me at prettysissydani@gmail.com

No comments: