Monday, July 16, 2007

A Confession of Sorts

I realize that I've never discussed one "oddity" of my fetish life:

Despite my nearly life-long fascination with it, I've never actually been hypnotized! I've tried--I downloaded mp3 files from various websites, hoping to put myself in trance, but that doesn't seem to work for me! I've discussed this with my on-line friend, Amber, who says she has not only successfully "tranced" in this manner, but is using these recordings in an ongoing program to create a fully feminized version of herself. (She's also working with Selina--whose photos you've seen here--for the same kind of program.)

I think I need at least a phone voice to personally guide me into trance...but current finances and living circumstances don't allow for me to pursue that route. And my attempts to find a local hypnotist--preferably female--to work with me have been futile.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to resolve this difficulty, I'm happy to hear them!

No comments: