Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fantasy Fodder


Once every couple of months I go into town and pick up a few femdom/forced femme mags, usually Forced Womanhood and/or Enslaved Sissy, both from Centurian Publishing.

The writing isn't very good and thus isn't much of a turn-on for me (I'm thrown off by bad grammar, spelling, etc.), but the art--particularly the line drawings--is a major source of arousal...and one of the things I sometimes use in making captions for A Bimbo's Sanctuary (see the link to the right).

Attached to this post are a couple of samples of the art. What's your opinion? For me, a fantasy sissy male lesbian, this stuff is hard core.

And don't forget to vote in the poll, also to the right.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The artwork is beautiful!

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Isn't it, though.

Visit A Bimbo's Sanctuary--linked from the blog--and see what I've done with some of it over the years.