Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's a "Male Lesbian"?

It occurs to me I've never really explained what I mean by this term.

First of all, when I'm dressed, I'm not attracted to men...I remain firmly attracted to women. Since I'm trying to create an illusion of femininity, I figure that makes me a lesbian...and since I still identify internally as male...well, you work it out.

Second, I really enjoy eating pussy. Nothing gets me aroused faster than the taste of a woman's juices. And I get turned on by having my nipples played with. In other words, I have a lot of feminine, lesbian reactions to sex...especially when I'm in the submissive, "serving" position.

OTOH, there is one male reaction that most people would probably consider "gay"--I love having my ass filled with a dildo...especially a vibrator. But I still don't want a real cock in there--I want a woman to take me in the ass, either with a strap-on (though I've never actually experienced that) or with a hand-held dildo (that's happened a few times).

Ultimate fantasy? To be hypnotized, feminized, and have my "ass-pussy" filled while I bring my mistress to orgasm with my mouth.

1 comment:

kitty said...

I am just the same .