Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dream Story?

[As I was lying awake in the early morning dark today, the beginnings of this story occurred to me...the first new fiction I've written in months.]

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. I was shocked to find a beautiful woman there, clad in a black leather business suit. "Hello, Pretty Sissy Dani," she said.

I was dumbfounded. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said, 'Hello, Pretty Sissy Dani.' By the way, do you like the feel of those panties you have on?" she continued. Without invitation, she stepped into the house. "I can see you're confused. I'm Mistress Mesmer...a hypno-domme. I've been following your posts on your blog for some time. One of my submissives is a skilled hacker, and I got him to use those skills to track you down."

I decided adamant refusal was my best tactic. "You must be mistaken!" I said, firmly. "I have no idea who 'Pretty Sissy Dani' is, or what you're talking about."

She brushed by me and pointed into the next room, where I had left the computer on and the monitor clearly visible. "Really? Isn't that 'her' blog I see you updating?" She took my face in her hands and stared at me with her deep blue eyes. "Really, sweetheart, you have nothing to fear--I'm here to answer all your prayers. Just relax...relax...."

The next thing I recalled was waking up in a chair in the living room. I had on a bra and panties and a corset with stockings, and pumps with five-inch heels. I struggled to get up but found I was unable to move. "Don't keep trying, Dani, you'll only hurt yourself," the mistress said as she moved into my range of vision. "I was quite surprised to discover that, despite all you've written about hypnosis, you've never been hypnotized before. You're quite a good subject. You can't move right now, because I've hypnotically frozen all your muscles, except the ones in your face. I'll release you, once we've established some ground rules."

No comments: