Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wearing Panties

Today I did something I haven't done in more than 20 years...I went out and bought myself three pairs of panties.

The wife is out of town on business. And I've recently gotten so horny between posting here and role-playing on D&X that I decided I had to indulge. As I've noted before, I haven't dressed in any way for most of the past two decades, haven't even put on a pair of panties.

But right now, I'm wearing a pair of rose-colored nylon panties, trimmed with lovely lace, one of three I picked up at my local Kmart just a short while ago. They're hidden beneath my jeans. At one time, this was a common practice for me...and the thrill of doing it came back to me almost immediately!

Yes, my sissy-cock is quite hard right now.

I suspect the next time she's away for any length of time I'll have to find myself some heels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv to see that lil thing in those cute panties! :)