Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where to Now?

First, I've decided not to post the rest of the pics from yesterday's dressing session. They're not as good as the ones I've already posted and would be redundant.

As I think back on what I was feeling yesterday, done up in bra, pantyhose, panties, and heels, I am amazed at what aroused me. It was the feeling of constriction--the tightness of my bra around my chest, the pantyhose constraining my sissy-cock and balls, the smooth, sleek tightness of the hose on my legs, the squeezing of my feet in the shoes, as I balanced on the balls of my feet, and the tightness of the muscles in my calves.

There was also a sense of elation, as I sat at the keyboard and looked down to see the two mounds of my "boobs"--"yes, I can look like a girl, if I choose."

My big question is--what now? Looking at my pics, I've come to the conclusion I'm going to need to get some kind of body shaper. A corset would be nice, but probably out of my price range. Some sort of girdle or other tummy-control is in order, though. My gut doesn't bother me as a guy, but as a girl it's horrible.

How I wish I could go back to being the 5'10" 140-lb thing I was 30 years ago...but, even with diet and exercise, that's probably unlikely.

So, I'm researching what's out there at affordable prices and places I feel comfortable shopping. I'm also considering shaving my legs...a little unsure of that, as I can't afford to have my spouse notice. But my leg hair has always been sparse (I'm not a "bear"), so she might not even notice, particularly at this time of year.

But, as I noted yesterday, I can't get rid of the beard without raising questions. I've thought about getting one of those latex masks...pricey, but eventually the right answer, I think.

Comments? Suggestions? I really would like feedback on this.

No comments: