Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crystal: Lane Bryant and Mindy

I am driving in a strange city where no one really knows me. It is a sunny day so no need for a raincoat. But a mission is a mission this time I have found a Lane Bryant that I can shop at. They should have my size and hopefully I will buy some panties and a black bra!

As I read the directions to the store I got from the internet I realize that the Eastland Mall is just ahead! As I approach it I can see the adult bookstore that Miss Jennifer said would be there, and across the street was a bar called “Danny Platinum Fox” which could only be one of those strip bars that men go to watch a woman take off their clothes. I wonder what the woman would think if I were sitting there wearing a black bra and panties under my “male” clothes?

I park the car by the mall and walk in. As most malls this one had a directory that told me which way to go to find Lane Bryant. I follow the route by I notice the pace of my walk is slower and I am less sure I want to do this. Is this the first (or next) step into becoming a real sissy or a real panty boy? I believe it is just that and I know my fear is mainly due to the unknown path I may now on.

I recall many of those sissys on-line telling me some of the things they have been made to do for a Domme. Can I also do those things, when I find it difficult even to think of them?

I walk right past the Lane Bryant store as I pondered my fate and was shocked to see right next to the Lane Bryant store is another Victoria’s Secret! Well I am sure that given the choice Lane Bryant seems a better choice so I walk in, once again feeling my knees weaken.

I slowly move toward the back of the store where it appears all the panties and bras are on display. I see a table with a number of bins each bin containing panties of various colors. Could I dare pick out some panties for me?

My hand shakes as I sort thought the panties in the bin that seems to be my size. The colors are really a blur to me as I try to recall what colors Miss Jennifer wanted me to purchase. I can’t remember!

I walk away from the panty display as a woman in her mid 30’s walks toward me and I fear she will slap my hand away from the panties. She walks past the panties to the check-out counter at the back of the store.

I almost leave, but decide to try one more time, but I remember in my hand is two copies of the note Miss Macy provided and I start to re-read it. I now know the colors I need. I return back to the display and start to pick out the pink ones first. Why I was drawn to the pink ones first was the fact I had never bought any clothing that was pink before. It’s such a odd color for a man to wear. Am I still a man?

As I ponder that question I notice a sign indicating Lane Bryant is having a panty sale five pairs for $25. I pick out five pair each that has a huge attraction to me as I can visualize them being worn by the woman of my dreams. But I am not buying them for a woman I am buying them for me. Could it be I want some one perhaps Miss Jennifer to admire me in these pink panties? Or is their part of me that wants a man to admire it? I shiver at that thought and move away toward the bras.

As I look at the bras a young and cute sales lady approaches me as ask if I need help with anything. I almost lost my breath, I had forgotten where I was and what I was doing and that other people (all women) were in the store.

“Thanks, do you have a size chart anywhere? I think I need to know more how to get the correct size” I stated meekly.

The Sales Lady showed me how each bra on its hanger had a size chart on the back and asked. “Do you know what size she wears?”

I wanted to run away but could not run away with five pairs of panties in my hand, could I? I changed the subject by saying, “ I think I need a bigger size than this one, it’s only a size 40 do you have any larger ones?

“Yes Sir, there are larger ones on each rack the labels are here, see. It really depends on which style bra she wears?

“I am not sure, but this is more difficult than I thought, maybe I just look around a bit, I can always return it if it is the wrong one, right?

“Yes with a receipt you can return it.”

She left me to shop and I found a black bra that was a size 48 D. I wondered what size cup Miss Jennifer would like me to be? Somehow the size 48D was calling me so I took the bra from the display and started to walk to the checkout area.

I was stopped in my tracks as there was a line there, how could I give my note to the sales lady when other women were in line? I floated by some racks of pants suits and tops as I watched the line filter down. I even got into line when there was only one elderly lady in line, but left when a mother and teenage girl got in line behind me.

This was silly was I going to do this or not? I can’t put the panties back can I? I started to move back toward the checkout line. I noticed that the sales lady behind the counter was some younger lady than the one that offered me help. She seemed to be more uptight and I really feared her.

I waited a few minutes until the friendly sales lady was behind the counter and dashed forward. I handed her my selections the panties and bra and she started to ring then up as I tightly clenched two copies of the note in my hand.

“Do you get many men shopping here?

“Yes we do, buy the way this pair of panties is not the same size as the other ones,do need them all the same size?”

“Yes, I do may I exchange them?”

“Sure, we would not want to get home with the wrong size would we? She laughed and I wonder if she knew the items were for me before I handed her the note.

I exchanged the panties with a matching pair that was the correct size and as the sales lady smiled at me I asked “Do you have a sense of humor and want to know the real reason I am here?”

She looked at me as said she did want to know, but I suspected she already knew. I handed her the note and watched her as she read the note.

Dear Pretty Sales Clerk,

Mistress has instructed i come shopping here today. Mistress Jennifer has instructed i present you with this note.

i am Mistress Jennifer's submissive in training. Mistress Jennifer has instructed i wear a bra and panties all the time. i've presented You with a selection that includes 2 pink, red and white panties and one black spandex bra. Mistress Jennifer has asked that i check with You to insure i've made the proper size selection.

Mistress Jennifer has requested that You sign the note and verify that You helped this sissy in the sizing and selection of these items.

Miss Jennifer would enjoy it very much if you were to share this note with one or all of your co-workers so that they might join in laughing at me during my shopping experience as well.

Last, Mistress Jennifer wants You to know You can contact Her by emailing XXXXXXXXXX and requests i present Her with the number of Your store and Your name so Miss Jennifer can contact You for confirmation of this sissy's purchases if She wishes.

This sissy slave does this to pleasure Mistress Jennifer




Her smile got bigger and bigger and I thought she was trying hard to suppress a strong desire to break out in a full laughter as she asked. “She wants me to e-mail her?”

“Yes, I think she would love to get an e-mail from you, but she also wants to get your name and number so she can confirm this shopping trip with you. You can keep that copy for your records and use. Can you write your name and store phone number on my copy?

I handed her my copy and with a clear writing she wrote “Mindy Lane Bryant 614-XXX-YYYY.

I thanked her and departed with my new panties and bra and drove back to my hotel. At one point of the drive the car behind me honked its horn as the light had turned green and I was too busy looking at my new panties and missed the light change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these and being daring!