Friday, May 2, 2008

Highly Recommended


I don't usually do this, but I got a polite request for a review and I was impressed, so here it is.

It's a video called Hanna's Hypnotic Video Lessons. Done as a "point-of-view" style video, it presents the very sexy Hanna speaking to the camera as though to the viewer, as she uses the application of makeup on herself and on the unseen viewer to hypnotize and feminize him.

I can't say I ever slipped into trance watching it, but I was definitely turned on, which is more the point for me. Here are a couple of samples from the video:





The full video is on sale here: Female Hypnotist Revolution Alliance, along with similar videos--which I have not viewed but look equally intriguing. There are still shots from them that can be viewed there.

And I've added a permanent link to the site on the list on the right.

2 comments:

dollyanne said...

oh my, dani...hypnotized by makeup! Wow! Thanks. Dolly will have to check this out.

dollyanne

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Let me know what you think, Dolly