Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Pix 1--Maid to Serve



























I've shown you this maid's uniform before...but this time I put a new set of crinolines under the skirt, so that it sticks out properly. The place I got them also carries layered petticoats, but they only had purple in stock when I went. If I can get white or pink, I'll add them to this for next time.

With this, I'm wearing fishnets (of course!) and those new extremely high white sandals I spoke of. These pix have been moderately manipulated--I took out the bra straps that show, and on the curtsey image, I created a pair of knockers for myself.

Here's a close-up of those shoes... these are definitely "posing" shoes only--just walking back and forth to set up the camera with each shot was painful. You want to learn what it's like to "mince"--these'll do it!









But--wow!!--do they make your legs look sexy and glamorous! See what I mean?!







There's one additional image of this outfit here.

More images later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, especially the curtsey!

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Thanks! What do you think of those gams?

jimbo said...

those are great gams dani! wonderful pics!!!!