Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Pix 2--Short Tight Skirt



Here's the new suit with the short, straight, tight skirt. I don't quite get how the jacket on this is supposed to close--it has a bunch of ties, some from the inside and some from the outside, and a wooden circle/buckle sewn to the right side of the jacket at the opening. I tried several variations of looping the ties through that "buckle" but none of them really seemed to work.

Anybody got any ideas? If I can't figure how to make it work, I may just cut them all off and just wear it with the jacket always open. I bought it mostly for the jacket anyway.

I'm wearing this with a pink blouse and white hose and the new beige faux-alligator pumps. Here's a close-up of those:

And one look at the outfit with the jacket off:




There are more shots of this outfit here.

And one more set of pix still to come.

No comments: