Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't I Just Wish...September

Well, option "E" was the winner, but Karen and I (and at least one voter) preferred "G", so I did both.

I was a little concerned about doing "E"--it is, I think, the toughest one to manipulate, because of the pose. But I worked out some things: I emphasized, without enlarging, the boobs, narrowed the waist (with some tricky lighting, mostly), and--most surprisingly--lengthened the legs. (Making legs bent at the knee longer is always difficult.) I also tried a new element with both of these images--I added a "sheen" to the hose.

"G" was a quite a bit easier, though I decided to play around with a background element--I replaced the stairway wall with a column for my hand to lean on. On this one, I also replaced my unisex aviator frames with truly feminine glasses.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Goodness! I think your option G picture turned out incredibly naturally looking. Oh how I wish I were younger and had a figure like that!
Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

You're not the only one! I was skinny once upon a time...even with dieting, I don't think I could get back down to the 140 lbs I was in my 20s...and I'd never get back the "tone" I had then.