Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!--followup

I rented a self-storage space (a small one, about the size of a walk-in closet) for my girly stuff. I've kept a few things in a safe place here in the house (panties, girly socks, two pairs of shoes) for the times I want to be a little bit sissy in a hurry.

This means I really have to keep my dressing to only the times when wife will be away for a full day or more. I'll have to drive to the storage place, pick out what I want to wear, and return it before she comes home. It's a pain, but safer (and more conducive to domestic harmony) than having the stuff around the house.

I also rescued the clothes wife believes I tossed out.

This means fewer photo sessions to post here, but them's the breaks.

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

Hi Dani,

I really understand what you're going through. I finally hid my stuff up in the attic in a big plastic bag - under a foot of insultation.

Karen