Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Leg Day"--photo session four





Same ensemble as before, with two changes--I'm wearing the black Mary Jane pumps...and I switched to the black bra, to see if what I hinted at in the last post works. Doesn't seem as if it shows as much as I thought it would.

Those shoes are probably my favorite pair of heels--they're stylish, yet sissyish (thanks to the MJ styling), the heels are high enough to show off my legs, but not so high as to be uncomfortable.

I've taken a longish break right now...I went out to run an errand I thought of. I got a wig stand to try to keep my wig in better shape. I picked up dinner. And I bought--believe it or not--a copy of High School Musical on DVD. Why?, you may ask. Well, I work with the local high school on their shows...and they're doing the stage version of this in a couple of months. I wanted to see how truly bad it really is (my younger son, the actor, says it's awful). I can say that, in just the first 15 minutes, I have seen some of the most over-the-top acting I can recall.

I'll be getting dressed again in my final outfit (save for the nightgown) in a little while. More pics then.

No comments: