Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pre-Christmas Dressing 1

I have, at most, two weeks left to dress in before the kids come home for Christmas...and one of them will be here through mid-January, probably. So, I'm making the most of my time.

The first outfit today is black-watch plaid jumper I bought earlier this fall. This time I belted it with my black belt (instead of the cloth tie it came with). I think it creates a better figure.





The other accessories are silver jewelry, white hose, and blue patent pumps.

More pics on Flickr; a second outfit later today.

1 comment:

sandyxxx said...

For those who are really fond of jewelleries, they would certainly agree that there are body adornments that are used not only for the sole purpose of intensifying the appearance and the overall look of a person. There are jewelleries that exude symb...

-------------------------
925 sterling silver