Thursday, May 13, 2010

Creative Consultant

PROLOGUE:

Vera Demanden sat at the end of the conference table and looked over the six men who sat around it, as the screen behind her faded to black. Her presentation had been a total success.

These six men, each the head of a successful business, sat entranced by the subliminal messages that had infiltrated their minds as they gazed at the screen. Each had, unknowingly, revealed a secret that would permit Vera to transform them into her sexual slaves and eventually gain control of their companies.

She smiled--the cat about to eat the canary--as she envisioned how each would be changed into the very object of his own desire, and made to submit to her every whim. She spoke in her sexy and sultry voice. "Gentlemen, I will count to three and you will awaken, feeling refreshed and happy. You will remember nothing of what has gone on here, save that you were impressed by my presentation and eager to hire me as a consultant for your company. But whenever you hear me say let's go into conference, you will return to this trance state, ten times deeper than now, ready to believe all I tell you and to follow all my requests. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden," they all murmured.

"Then...one...two...three!" Instantly, all the men awoke and smiled at their new mistress. "Well, gentlemen, I hope I haven't bored you all," she said.

"Oh, no, Ms. Demanden...." "Not at all...." "I'll have the papers for your consulting contract on your desk within the hour...." "I look forward to seeing you soon...."

"Excellent, gentlemen," she said, smiling again. She began packing her things. "Mr. Abernathy? Can I stop by your office tomorrow morning to begin looking over the company?"

"Certainly, Ms. Demanden," Abernathy replied. "I'll see you at, say, ten?"

"That will be fine." And she strode from the room, every man watching her go, his eyes firmly glued to her stunning figure and long sleek legs.

CHAPTER ONE: Abernathy's Boob Obsession

At precisely ten the next morning, Vera knocked on the door to Abernathy's office. She was dressed in precisely the way would most appeal to him--in a tight-fitting, shiny, military-style jacket, with a plunging neckline and no blouse beneath, revealing the deep cleavage of her 38-D breasts.

As he opened the door, she posed provocatively...and watched his cock bulge in his pants. "Good morning, Mr. Abernathy," she purred.

"Oh, ah, good morning, Ms. Demanden, and please call me Bill," he stammered.

"Very well, Bill," she answered, pointedly not returning the request to use her first name. Without waiting for an invitation, she promptly sat down in the guest chair. "Now, Bill, let's go into conference, shall we?"

Instantly, Abernathy slumped, his entire body relaxing as he entered trance. "Excellent, my little slave." She moved into the seat at the desk and said, "Now take a seat." He sat, still staring unseeing at anything except her. "Tell me, Bill, when you look at me, what do you find most appealing?"

"Your...breasts, Ms. Demanden," he replied. "They are beautiful..."

"Yes, I know, you told me so yesterday," she acknowledged. "You think all women's breasts are beautiful, don't you? Especially large, round ones like mine?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden."

"In fact, you think big breasts are so beautiful, you'd love to have a pair of your own, wouldn't you?"

"Uhhh...no, Ms. Demanden," he began to reply....

"Yes, you do, Bill...in fact, the more you envision yourself with a big pair of tits, the more excited you get, right?"

Abernathy's cock twitched in his pants...and in his mind, he saw his face atop a torso with a huge pair of boobs. "Uhh, I guess so, Ms. Demanden...."

"Of course, you do, Bill. So when I tell you that it is the most important thing you need to do to make your business successful, you will happily agree to my giving you an enormous set of jugs, won't you?"

",,,,yes, Ms. Demanden..."

"I knew you would. Now, awake and happy on three: One....two....three!"

And Abernathy found himself sitting opposite this gorgeous woman who was seated at his own desk--and yet it seemed right! "Ms. Demanden, have you determined what I need to do to improve my business?"

"I have, indeed, Bill. We need to make you over into a big-titted sex machine...that will turn your business into a real money-maker."

"Oh, yes, Ms. Demanden, I see that now. When can we start?" he asked.

"Immediately--I have made an appointment for you with a special friend of mine." She stood and took him by the hand. "Come with me...."

More to come

No comments: