Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally Entranced?

I'm not entirely sure...I need to work with the program again...but I think I have finally experienced a real hypnotic trance for the first time.

Browsing the web, I came across thrall's blog. Thrall is a writer on the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive and an experienced hypnotic subject. She turned me on to Virtual Hypnotist...a program that comes with some well developed and useful hypnotic scripts and the ability to create new ones.

As I said, I've only used it once and with a very generic script. I'm looking for a feminization script (before trying to write one of my own).

Thanks for the direction, thrall!

2 comments:

black rubber said...

You know there there's dollification scripts out there too.

Your such a great writer, you should do try making your own.

br

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I'm sure there are scripts for many things!

I may have to do my own, but I wanted a pattern to work from, if I can find it.