Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creative Consultant

CHAPTER FOUR: Davison's Little Thing

"Good morning," Vera Demanden said to the receptionist, "I have an appointment with Ed Davison...."

"Oh, yes," the girl said, rising from behind her desk, "I'll take you right in." Vera observed her, dressed in crisp white, with petticoats floating over her white-stockinged legs, and cute white patent-leather shoes. She looked around--all the other women in the place were dressed similarly. "Good heavens," she thought, "he makes his employees dress to please his little fetish!"

Clad in her own leather business suit, Vera strode into Davison's office. "Hello, Ed--I may call you Ed, right?" This one came close to disgusting her...there would be no "foreplay" this time. ""Let's go into conference, shall we?" Before Davison could even complete his greeting, he dropped immediately into trance.

Vera gestured out the windowed wall of his office to the staff outside. "This is your vision of the perfect woman, Ed? A child-like waif?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden," he replied.

"And why is that?" she asked.

"Because they are unthreatening..." he answered, his voice trailing off.

"Do you find me threatening?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden," he admitted.

"...but strangely attractive, too--am I right?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden."

"Ed, I have considered your personal and business situation--I think, in order to succeed, your business needs to be as unthreatening as your staff...and that means you should be as well," she explained. "Do you understand what that means, Ed?"

"Ummmm...no, Ms. Demanden...."

"It means you must become as child-like and feminine as your staff," she continued. "Are you ready to do that?"

"If you say I must, Ms. Demanden."

"Very good. In a moment, I will wake you from trance by counting from one to three. When you awake, you will immediately ask for my assistance in transforming you as required. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden."

"Good. One...two....three!"

Ed's eyes fluttered open. "Oh, Ms. Demanden, your plan for helping my company makes so much sense. When can we start?"

"Immediately, Ed," she answered. "I have a friend who will assist in making you into precisely the kind of girl-child you need to be." She rose and led him from the office, stopping to tell the receptionist. "The dress code around here will be changing...I suggest that you and all the other women take the afternoon off and shop for some short tight skirts, revealing tops, and very high heels!"


CHAPTER FIVE: Everett's Sense of Service

Vera advised Fred Everett to come to her office for the next stage of her consultation. He entered to find her seated at her desk, hair pulled back, glasses on, looking like the classic sexy librarian. She lowered her glasses and peered at him over the rims.

"Hello, Fred--I may call you Fred?--I believe I've worked out a plan to improve customer service at your firm. Let's go into conference, shall we?" With those words, Fred dropped into trance, just as his colleagues had done. "Fred, I believe you told me that your favorite form of sex was the blow-job. Am I correct?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden," he replied.

"And you are always most attracted to a woman who looks like she is good at that? One with full, soft lips, for example?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden."

"Do you believe that such women are the preferred sex partners of most men?"

"Yes, Ms. Demanden..."

"Then it follows, doesn't it, that your firm should be staffed--from the top down--by beautiful women ready to 'service' your clients in that way?" she asked, grinning.

"I suppose so, Ms. Demanden," he answered.

"I know so, Fred," she insisted. "Now, in a moment, I will awaken you by counting from one to three...and when I do, the idea of being a woman who gives blow-jobs will be the most natural, most erotic thing you can imagine. You will readily agree when I suggest it."

"Yes, Ms, Demanden."

"Very good. Now, one...two...three...awake!" Fred's eyes fluttered open and he regarded Ms. Demanden with undisguised devotion.

"Fred, you see now that, for your business to succeed, you must service your customers exactly the way you want to be serviced, don't you?" Vera inquired.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Demanden...anything you suggest!"

She handed him a card. "Then you should immediately make an appointment with my associate--and I'll see you next week."

more to come

No comments: