Monday, November 8, 2010

November Dressing 3--Well Suited

I pulled out both of my suits for today's dressing and photo session, beginning with the new hounds-tooth outfit from Fashion Bug.



I combined it with one of my oldest purchases, the red v-neck jersey top from Wal-Mart. Other accessories are white hair bow, silver jewelry, black belt, light hose, and red baby-doll pumps.



Then I switched into the blue pinstripe suit from Burlington Coat Factory. More on the accessories for that in a moment.



In the past, I have generally avoided bare arms, for a variety of reasons. But the red camisole from Fashion Bug seemed to work so well with this, I had to try it. And I'm glad I did! The shots with bare shoulders look much better than I had any reason to expect. Other accessories are a blue hair bow, pearls, red belt, dark hose, and red patent spike-heel pumps.



I also put together one portrait shot, while wearing the hounds-tooth:



More pics on Flickr. Further dressing tomorrow and Wednesday.

No comments: