Monday, October 31, 2011

Octoberfest: Tartan Skirt

Our final outfit for October is also the first of the ones for my week of vacation. Since I have the opportunity to dress every day, I've decided to stick to one outfit for each day, taking more photos (and posting more of them) than usual. Today's set is the gray Rider blouse (from a line available at both Kmart and Wal-Mart) and the purple-and-gray wool tartan skirt from Target:




Accessories are white hair bow, silver jewelry, chain belt, black hose, and black patent pumps. I really like the effect of all this--it's youthful without being out of line for a more mature girl.

I also did more portraits than usual and then glammed up a couple of them. Here are examples of one portrait with only my usual soft-focus editing and another turned into a glamour shot.


I'm also doing a video for each day this week. Here's today's:



Additional pics on Flickr. Tomorrow we start the month of thanks...and the final month of Dani's fourth year.





No comments: