Monday, July 16, 2012

In My Closet 47

All new clothes for this outfit...and, yes, if I'm busy cataloguing what I own, why am I buying more? C'mon, it's a girl thing. Anyway, I'm really pleased with this yellow combination.


Blouse ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Laura Scott (thrift shop)
Date: July 2012

Skirt ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Queen Casuals (thrift shop)
Date: July 2012

Accessories are yellow bow, new scarf, black-and-white jewelry, silver belt, and the shoes described below. You'll note I am bare-legged and wigless; the heat and humidity have returned.



Manufacturer/line/store: Fioni "Knotty" yellow canvas sling-back peep-toe pumps (Payless)
Date: June 2010

A portrait:


More pics on Flickr; a very different look later today--and a video!; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!



No comments: